Thursday, March 20, 2014

More Monsters Inc Theme Baby Shower Stuff and More

Wow.
I kind of disappeared for a bit.
Haven't really posted much.

I had a busy bit with family stuff and jazz.
We got our crib, mattress, swing, bouncer, humidifier, and a few other tidbits in the mail for the baby.
I wanted to go ahead and get all the big stuff early in anticipation for the next little monster on his way.

I added a few more items to the Monsters Inc Baby Shower games.
But, I also ventured into other Disney stuff.
I found two websites that had tons of Disney clipart so it made making things easy.
I bought a few more digital scrapbooking sets and started to go.

The biggest project taking up my time, though, is clearing out all the clutter in my house.
We started on the garage and made some progress there, but we have a long way to go.
That's pretty much what I will be doing with my time: cleaning clutter and getting the house ready for the baby.

Another thing coming up that I need to get ready for is my son's 8th birthday.
He wants to do a party at the house with a bounce gym thing.
I need to find some pricing and info and make invitations for his party also.
He just needs to give me a theme for the invitations so I can make them.
I also realized that I need a new printer to print all these things out for the parties.
Mine prints white lines through everything.

So, not much else for an update, but here are some links and photos.

Here are the websites if you want to get your own clipart:
http://www.disneyclips.com
http://disney-clipart.com
http://www.wondersofdisney.webs.com/disfriends/disfriends.htm

Here are photos of what I created so far (in addition to the ones from the previous post):

 The Price is Right Game
Water bottle labels
Frozen Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment